Salish Regional FYSPRT Meeting Agenda
FYSPRT meetings are the last Monday of every month, from 3:00 to 5:00 pm, throughout 2021. They are open to the public - we'd love to hear your thoughts on matters relating to children's developmental and behavioral health in your area
Note: the May meeting will be held on May 23rd, not May 30th due to the Memorial Day holiday
Salish Regional FYSPRT Meeting Agenda:
Salish FYSPRT Meeting Full Value/Comfort Agreement
- All members of the Salish FYSPRT are to be treated equally and with respect.
- All members/participants will have opportunity to share their ideas.
- All members, no matter their age, education, profession, etc., are viewed as equals.
- The opinions and ideas of each member with be considered equally by the membership as a whole.
- The discussion will not be dominated by one person.
- The Salish FYSPRT would like to reach a consensus from the membership when making decisions. When a consensus is not able to be reached, each FYSPRT member in attendance will vote.
- Participants have the right of confidentially during meetings, with the understanding that meeting ideas will be put into note form to share.
- Respect individuals’ preferred pronouns.
- Respect individual boundaries, allowing them to participate as much as they feel comfortable.
- Acronyms, if used, will be explained.