Salish Regional FYSPRT Meeting Agenda: (upcoming meetings TBD)
Salish FYSPRT Meeting Full Value/Comfort Agreement
- All members of the Salish FYSPRT are to be treated equally and with respect.
- All members/participants will have opportunity to share their ideas.
- All members, no matter their age, education, profession, etc., are viewed as equals.
- The opinions and ideas of each member with be considered equally by the membership as a whole.
- The discussion will not be dominated by one person.
- The Salish FYSPRT would like to reach a consensus from the membership when making decisions. When a consensus is not able to be reached, each FYSPRT member in attendance will vote.
- Participants have the right of confidentially during meetings, with the understanding that meeting ideas will be put into note form to share.
- Respect individuals’ preferred pronouns.
- Respect individual boundaries, allowing them to participate as much as they feel comfortable.
- Acronyms, if used, will be explained.